I wish the gubmint would cut the limit to 2 ducks.

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

I wish the gubmint would cut the limit to 2 ducks.

Postby SWAMPFOX' » Sat Sep 29, 2007 3:50 pm

I wish the gubmint would cut the limit to 2 ducks then all of the "money "hunters would quit and go play golf or polo. I bet there would only be a handful of hardcores out there in boats that dont cost as much as a car and a call around their neck that would pay a light bill. Half of the people that i see hunting don't have enough sense to be out on the water. My gripes and groans are done. Just think about it.
I've hunted almost everyday of my life the rest are just wasted

"Prettiest little town in Dixie"
SWAMPFOX'
hunter

Postby Whompus Cat » Sun Sep 30, 2007 7:56 pm

up here around raleigh NC we have the college kids who plaster duck stickers on their truck, show up at a swamp 10 minutes till shooting time and set up on top of each other. Then you got the rich guys who set up on top of you because they have a G3. I feel your pain brother, i think between the lack of ducks and the weather we're experiencing, the duck hunter numbers will peter out. Although, thats not good for the sake of the sport. Its a lose, lose, situation. Make sure you have enough flash lights to flash off the all of the LL Beaners and North Face crew, may your first hunt go without fist fighting.
banned but not forgotten
Whompus Cat
Membership permanently suspended

Postby Willie » Mon Oct 15, 2007 11:52 am

"up here around raleigh NC we have the college kids who plaster duck stickers on their truck"

Not to mention the Browning deer sticker and Billfish foundation sticker...
Willie
hunter

Postby wet9500 » Mon Nov 05, 2007 12:19 pm

Around where I live for every duck we have a dozen duck hunters and everyone tries to cram in the same holes to kill woodies.
wet9500
hunter

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Mon Nov 05, 2007 7:25 pm

wet9500 wrote:Around where I live for every duck we have a dozen duck hunters and everyone tries to cram in the same holes to kill woodies.

same here :help:
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting