Chance to win johnboat, kayak and more

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

Chance to win johnboat, kayak and more

Postby SCoutdoorsman » Sun Oct 28, 2007 7:55 pm

October 26, 2007

'I Love South Carolina Wildlife Sweepstakes' offers
chance to win johnboat, kayak and more

Beginning Oct. 26, South Carolina Wildlife magazine will sponsor the "I Love South Carolina Wildlife Sweepstakes," offering participants the chance to win a johnboat with a motor and trailer, a crossbow-hunting package, an ocean kayak and much more great outdoor-related equipment.

Everyone who subscribes, renews or gives a gift subscription to South Carolina Wildlife magazine between Oct. 26, 2007, and Feb. 26, 2009 will be entered in the sweepstakes for a chance to win. The prize winners will be announced in March 2009 at the Palmetto Sportsmen’s Classic’s 25th Anniversary celebration. Winners will also be notified by mail.

Enter by calling The Wildlife Shop at 1-888-644-9453 or go online to subscribe, renew or give a gift subscription to South Carolina Wildlife magazine and you’re automatically entered. No purchase necessary.

Besides the Palmetto Sportsmen’s Classic, sponsors of the "I Love South Carolina Wildlife Sweepstakes" include: The Sportsman’s Warehouse; Horton Manufacturing; Ludens Outfitters; Wesco Trailers; S.C. Department of Parks, Recreation and Tourism; Black River Tools; Bass Pro Shops and The Wildlife Shop.

No purchase necessary to enter or win. A purchase or payment will not improve your chances of winning. See official rules online>>>

DNR protects and manages South Carolina’s natural resources by making wise and balanced decisions for the benefit of the state’s natural resources and its people.
Everyone must believe in something and I believe I'll go hunting. When men bond something must die.
SCoutdoorsman
Forum & State Moderator

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting