*******RARE TRUE V-HULL DUCK BOAT BY WAR EAGLE*********

Share your opinions, reply to posts and meet others in the South Carolina duck hunting forum.

*******RARE TRUE V-HULL DUCK BOAT BY WAR EAGLE*********

Postby canvas slayer » Thu Feb 26, 2009 11:04 am

2002 War Eagle 754 Shadow. V-HULL!! This boat is very rare. This is not your typical War Eagle with the 12 degree semi-v. This is a true V-Hull. I ordered this boat brand new back in 2000 and had to wait 6 months before the Ward Team built it for me. I originally ordered this boat with a 40 4-stroke but replaced it in 2005 with a 90hp Saltwater Mercury. I can not say enough about the Shadow line. These boats handle like no other. This is the last Shadow that War Eagle made. This boat will run 50-52 mph on a gps. What I can tell you about this boat is that it has been a good one. I am a hardcore duck hunter, and I have used this boat! I definately have got my moneys worth out of it. The boat is not perfect though. It has some dents and dings and some paint is missing in the floor- the usual wear and tear. The seats are faded and need to be replaced. The boat was involved in an accident but was professionally repaired by Jeff Dunn. I still looks pretty good considering. Now, for the motor. 2005 Mercury Saltwater 90. Its bullet proof! Absolutely no problems at all. 21 pitch stainless steel prop. Runs like a dream. Tilt/Trim works perfectly. The oil injection pump is still hooked up and works flawlessly. Motor is in tip top shape. I have not had to repair it. Not once!

This boat is perfect for a bay boat or a river boat. It will handle some serious waves. I have hours worth of stories about my experiences in this boat. I could not have asked for any better boat!

Even though I have used this boat, I have not abused it. All I can say is, if you use a boat every day of duck season for 7 years, its not going to be perfect. I am excepting any serious offers, due to an upcoming knee surgery. I dont want to sell it, but i must.

$5500 obo Image

Call with any questions 843-457-9759

This is a buddy of mines boat. I have hunted and fished out of this boat great boat.
canvas slayer
hunter

Re: *******RARE TRUE V-HULL DUCK BOAT BY WAR EAGLE*********

Postby maddog65 » Wed Apr 25, 2012 1:24 pm

Is the Wareagle still for sale and what are you asking?
maddog65
Newb

Postby carolinagreenhead » Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:00 pm

This post was from 2009.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Postby maddog65 » Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:40 am

I'll assume that means No?
maddog65
Newb

Postby carolinagreenhead » Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 pm

IDK just letting you know it's old so doubtful.
carolinagreenhead
hunter

Return to South Carolina Duck Hunting