Pierre for Goose anyone??

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Pierre for Goose anyone??

Postby Penguine » Thu Dec 01, 2005 11:26 am

I had a friend pass through Pierre this week on his way to Texas. He says the place is covered in Geese. Anyone headed that way or been out that way yet? We are looking at making a weekend trip leaving after work tomorrow (2 Dec) and shooting on 3-4 Dec. Anyone??
Penguine
hunter

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Mon Dec 05, 2005 11:58 am

So how did the goose hunt go? I heard there weren't very many left and everything was froze up. If not the case please let me know. I would like to kill some more waterfowl before this spring.
sdgr8wthnter
State Moderator

Postby Penguine » Wed Dec 07, 2005 9:17 am

Feel like kicking my hunting buddy in the nuts. He called about mid-day on the second and said he didn't want to go. The new plan is to head that way on the 16th of December after work, hunt Satuday and Sunday, and come back Sunday night. We shall see though.

On another note a couple friends were over there two weeks ago and limited out within a couple hours.
Penguine
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:54 pm

Never been hunting by Pierre before, thought about doing it, but don't really have anyone that would go.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting