Rapid City Delta Waterfowl Chapter needs YOU!!!

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Rapid City Delta Waterfowl Chapter needs YOU!!!

Postby chrtoflinski » Fri Apr 29, 2011 1:16 pm

Looking to over the next couple of weeks to gather up as many people as possible in the Rapid City area to help get this chapter started. Currently finishing my tour in Iraq but as soon as I get back I will set a date for our kick off meeting. My two main goals are work on habitat management and most importantly getting people off the couch and in the blind!! As a new waterfowl hunter I have experienced the aggravation of trying to get tips on hunting our area, and I want to be the last person to deal with that issue. I hope to pull in as much support as possible and setup some exciting fund raising events this summer
chrtoflinski
hunter

Re: Rapid City Delta Waterfowl Chapter needs YOU!!!

Postby mike cook » Sat Jun 11, 2011 10:36 pm

Hey I'm brand new to the rapid city area but not ,but not to bangin waterfowl, Looking to hook up with Delta and Du Chapters in the area and meet some new hunting folks to show me around, I always pull my own weight and put in as much as possible . Let me know what and when I can help I'm there , If you want or need to just email me at [ suddenthunder1@hotmail.com ] Looking forward to meeting some new hunting friends [ let me know what I can do , I'm in.] :hi:
"AMERICA FIRST" !
JOIN THE " NRA "
mike cook
hunter

Postby Deltaboy » Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:18 pm

A solid group of guys are involved and we would like to invite you to the following meeting:

Rapid City, SD - Delta Waterfowl Meeting
Date: July 19th
Time: 7:00 PM

Office: 1080 Kennel Drive - Rapid City, SD 57703
All Star Construction is located straight east of the Pennington County Fair grounds and event center - one 1/2 mile east of Campbell St. or Highway 79 on East Centre St.,turn right onto Kennel Dr.

If you have any questions or would like to help out, please call Scott Terning: 701-426-4627

See you at the meeting!

P.S. Mike give me (Scott) a call when you have a chance...
Deltaboy
hunter

Postby Deltaboy » Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:51 am

See you at the meeting tomorrow night... :wink:
Deltaboy
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting