duck hunter needs new duck fanatic friends

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

duck hunter needs new duck fanatic friends

Postby dakotaduckkiller » Mon Jul 18, 2011 4:25 pm

my name is rob and i am 30, reside in sioux falls. just grew apart from my last group of hunting buds. looking for some new people to hunt with. I have 3 trained dogs decoys, 3 mojo. i have tons of goose shells. just need someone to hunt with.

hit me up

thanks

rob,
dakotaduckkiller
Newb

Re: duck hunter needs new duck fanatic friends

Postby luke835 » Mon Jul 18, 2011 7:55 pm

Rob,

Im down in Vermillion. This will only be my second season in south dakota. Experienced California duck hunter. Maybe we can get together some time

Lucas
luke835
hunter

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Wed Jul 27, 2011 10:14 pm

Hey Rob, I live in Harrisburg but hunt all over the state. If you ever want to hook up let me know.
sdgr8wthnter
State Moderator

Postby mallards=fun » Mon Aug 29, 2011 9:16 pm

hey rob, i also live in harrisburg and i'm looking to expand my hunting party...i've got some decoys, a dog, and a 14' foot jon boat...get a hold of me if you want to get together
mallards=fun
Newb

Postby bellahunt » Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:31 pm

I am planning on hunting in late october and from minnesota

are you interested

Mark
bellahunt
hunter

Postby glrizzz » Sat Jul 27, 2013 11:27 am

Hey Bob-Give me a shout near fall, building a new duck boat right now. Was birthed & weaned in a duck blind. Hunt about everything, gun & bow.
Greg
605 212-0186
glrizzz
hunter

Postby wanapasaki » Sat Jul 27, 2013 4:19 pm

I'll be in Sioux Falls for awhile, can only accompany because I can;t bring a gun in the company truck. I can call and play bird dog for you though :beer:
Give a man a duck... Feed him for a day... Teach him to fowl hunt... Feed him for a lifetime...Teach him in your spot... Learn to hunt a different spot....
wanapasaki
hunter

Postby huntingcrazy » Wed Sep 25, 2013 5:29 am

dakotaduckkiller wrote:my name is rob and i am 30, reside in sioux falls. just grew apart from my last group of hunting buds. looking for some new people to hunt with. I have 3 trained dogs decoys, 3 mojo. i have tons of goose shells. just need someone to hunt with.
hit me up
thanks
rob,

luke835 wrote:Rob,
Im down in Vermillion. This will only be my second season in south dakota. Experienced California duck hunter. Maybe we can get together some time
Lucas

Hey Guys,
I'm in Vermillion also, brand new to the area. I've been out hunting doves and scouting for deer with friends, but nobody I know wants to hunt ducks. I'd love to go...I grew up duck hunting in Utah. Send me a note.
Chet
huntingcrazy
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting