Please

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Please

Postby ks_waterfowler » Sun Nov 07, 2004 4:25 pm

Please send some ducks to Kansas. Ours are extremely decoy shy, and the only way to kill any is jump shooting them off of ponds. We need fresh birds now. Let some down the flyway!

PS Where are the snow geese? We have a few hundred here.
whistlin_wings wrote:I grew up in a neighborhood with only 3 pools and a public golf course. Thug life is all I know.
ks_waterfowler
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Tue Nov 09, 2004 9:49 pm

We will try, you should get some this week or weekend because there is a cold front comming through, and there is a chance of rain mixed with snow. Me and duckbuster went out today after school and got to hunt a hour and a half and it was well worth it, we got out in the field just in time and we turned the robo ducks on and they came right in. I love field hunting now. I think it is way better then water hunting, I still love water hunting.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby duckbuster » Fri Nov 12, 2004 8:50 am

Yesterday i took my lil brother out to the same field me and mallardhunter hunted on tuesday and the ducks were all over it they just dont want to leave but who blames them cuz just a lil over half of all the corn is cut up here all the farmers are busting there but and then the ducks just start cleaning up one field after another no matter how manny times there shot at......the geese should be headin ur way tho
duckbuster
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting