Ellsworth waterfowl

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Ellsworth waterfowl

Postby twright » Sat Oct 27, 2012 8:17 am

Anyone up here hunt waterfowl?
Last edited by twright on Mon Jul 22, 2013 8:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
twright
Newb

Re: New to Ellsworth, looking for waterfowl

Postby mallardman2008 » Sat Oct 27, 2012 4:12 pm

Hello i am at ellsworth also i have been for 3 years now i know of a few spots you can email me at mallardman2008 at yahoo im currently TDY but will be back for 2013 season
Gotta love the Air Force.
mallardman2008
hunter

Postby twright » Thu Nov 01, 2012 8:43 pm

Anyone out there have much experience with the Lower Ohae Waterfowl Access Area? From what I have read it sounds like a great area that state provides for us. Looking into taking the drive over there this weekend to look around. Anything I should be aware of?

Thanks again, Tyler
twright
Newb

Postby h2ofolwer84 » Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Hey man,
I am also stationed at Ellsworth and have been here for about 4 years. Hunting here can be rough. Its been my experience that hunting with good friends always ends well. Some days on the eastside of SD ends with no ducks and others end with heavy stringers. If your interested in hunting with some maintainers hit me up at h2ofowler84@gmail.com. I may not get you into ducks right of the bat but the time in the blind will be enjoyable. Hope to here from you.

Adam
h2ofolwer84
Newb

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting