Hoping for a little help from some fellow hunters

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Hoping for a little help from some fellow hunters

Postby bymers311 » Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:46 pm

Hey Guys,

I have finally convinced my wife to let me start doing bird taxidermy. Unfortunately, I didn't get the final "permission" :oops: until my season had been shut down because of a back injury and the process of us purchasing our first home. So, I don't have any birds to start working on besides a few pheasant and a pen raised duck from a buddy.

If any of you that are still able to be hunting with the remaining season or upcoming snow goose season would end up with some birds you wouldn't mind gifting I would GREATLY APPRECIATE :D it!!!
Also, if you happened to get a bird that you would maybe want mounted for yourself I wouldn't be charging labor at this point as I am just looking to get some experience. (Just make sure it is a bird you don't have any sentimental attachment to as I am still very new at this.)

I live in Sioux Falls, but am willing to travel or pay shipping. Like I said, any help is GREATLY APPRECIATED!

Thanks
bymers311
hunter

Re: Hoping for a little help from some fellow hunters

Postby go get the bird » Thu Jan 31, 2013 4:35 pm

I can send you a hen spoonie I have. I was going to save it, and mount it with a drake for my wife, but I'm willing to let you practice on it. Shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll get it in the mail. :thumbsup:
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
hunter

Postby bymers311 » Fri Feb 01, 2013 5:44 pm

go get the bird wrote:I can send you a hen spoonie I have. I was going to save it, and mount it with a drake for my wife, but I'm willing to let you practice on it. Shoot me a PM with your address, and I'll get it in the mail. :thumbsup:

PM sent. Appreciate it very much! :beer:
bymers311
hunter

Postby WallyDuck » Mon Mar 18, 2013 8:25 am

I set aside two snow geese I might want mounted. Let me know if you are interested.
WallyDuck
hunter

Postby WallyDuck » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:08 am

I'm in SF and would deliver
WallyDuck
hunter

Postby bymers311 » Thu Mar 21, 2013 7:20 am

Sent you a pm wallyduck.
bymers311
hunter