college quistion

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

college quistion

Postby mntwins » Thu Feb 08, 2007 6:44 pm

I plan on going to usd next year and have a quistion about liscences. I assume I would have to get a non-res liscence, is this correct? Also I see that you apply for a liscence in certain areas. The counties around vermillion appears to have a full season, is this correct? Also I was wonderinng if perhaps I would be better of just buying a nebraska liscence to hunt the river, or is that to far away? sorry I'm not very familar with the area......

thanks for the help
Posts: 24
Joined: Mon Oct 11, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: minnesota

Remove Advertisements

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Fri Feb 09, 2007 9:32 am

Well first off I'm sorry your going to USD :hammering: . But anyways, you don't need a non res if you go to school in SD. They consider you a resident. So you don't have to worry about it. The river is pretty close, but I don't hunt down there so I can't really help you out much.
State Moderator
Posts: 561
Joined: Tue Jul 26, 2005 1:31 pm
Location: South Dakota

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest