This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.
Wow i am down in Pierre for work and the geese down here are crazy. Wish there was a spring season for honkers down here. Sure are alot around here. Any one ever hunt them in fall in Pierre it is world class.
Locked and Loaded
- Posts: 361
- Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 8:46 am
- Location: Mobridge,South Dakota
I always wanted to try it.
- Posts: 1857
- Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 12:13 pm
- Location: Mitchell/Aberdeen, SD
- Posts: 327
- Joined: Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:51 pm
- Location: Aberdeen, SD
Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests