To answer some of your questions.
1. At that time in the season, just about any kind of duck you can think of. All of the teal well be gone but all of the big ducks will be around.
2. If there will be any snows and blues it will be the first flocks of them and they will be hard to decoy but you will possible to pass shoot some.
3. Yes the swans should still be around that area. They come through here about two weeks early and we are north of lily a ways.
4. Spread size is hard to say it matters how many are in the field. I usally hunt over 6 to 10 dzn full bodies that time of year. We usally are shooting the migrating mallard so it is a mixed spread.
5. Possibally yes. I had friends from Mississippi up last year that same week and we froze over about half way through thier week of hunting.
If you have any more questions I will try to answer them for you.
We wack'em and stack'em up here.
I'm havin it....are you?