Looking for co-hunter ;-)

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Looking for co-hunter ;-)

Postby huntmup » Tue Sep 18, 2007 1:07 pm

As you can see I'm new to THIS site - but not to these style forums...

I live s/w of Sioux Falls & haven't been into waterfowling heavy since moving to SD but am looking to get back into it hard this year.

Just wondering if anyone wants to share a blind sometime - me & the wife run dogs in HRC n we've got blinds/boats/deeks n dogs all ready to go...

TTYL
huntmup
hunter

Interested

Postby NicAhmann » Thu Oct 18, 2007 7:09 am

i live in Tea, SD...and a college student. I get out atleast every week... if you still have room, i would love to go out and shoot some birds with you guys...let me know
Ill Trade You 10 Ringneck Pheasants For 1 Greenie!!!
NicAhmann
Newb

DUCK HUNTING WITH A FRIEND

Postby M2005M » Wed Feb 27, 2008 12:39 pm

I LIVE IN SIOUX FALLS . RETIRED PHONE WORKER.MOVED HERE 4 YEARS AGO.I HUNTED WITH MY SON IN LAW BUT HAS BEEN GOING TO SCHOOL TO GET HIS DEGREE.SO I 'VE BEEN HUNTING BY MYSELF.E- MAIL ME IF YOU WANT TO SHOOT SKEET.OR TRY FOR SNOW GOOSE . NORTHMONTANA@SIO.MIDCO.NET
M2005M
hunter

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Wed Feb 27, 2008 7:18 pm

Wish I would've seen that this last fall. I'd would've invited you up to hunt. Maybe this fall.
sdgr8wthnter
State Moderator

Postby huntmup » Thu Feb 28, 2008 10:48 am

We did get hooked up with a couple good 'ol rednecks - and found a slough or 2 holding ducks & few honkers too...

Always looking to expand the horizons though - feel free to PM me if anyone wants to hook up - wife & I will be busy training & testing dogs all summer - then before you know it we'll be brushing blinds again :thumbsup:

TTYL

SMO
huntmup
hunter

Postby stretch415 » Sat Mar 29, 2008 3:53 pm

Im in Harrisburg, SD and hunt mostly in Minnesota during waterfowl season. Id be more than willing to get out in South Dakota if someone has land. Im getting layout blind and probably decoys.

Ive got a few buddies from Minnesota that would love to get out here for a weekend or 2 and hunt also and we are more than willing to help/haul.
stretch415
hunter

Postby huntmup » Sat Jul 19, 2008 7:07 am

stretch415 wrote:Im in Harrisburg, SD and hunt mostly in Minnesota during waterfowl season. Id be more than willing to get out in South Dakota if someone has land. Im getting layout blind and probably decoys.

Ive got a few buddies from Minnesota that would love to get out here for a weekend or 2 and hunt also and we are more than willing to help/haul.

Stretch - haven't been on the site for a while & just saw this post..

PM me so we can chat - I head over to s/w MN as well - just wondering where you're shooting... We're around Lakefield..

SMO
huntmup
hunter

Postby stretch415 » Mon Aug 25, 2008 12:46 pm

Sorry for the late reply. We go around Avoka near Fulda. My parents live north of Windom about 20 minutes so Im pretty familiar with the area.
stretch415
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting