This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.
I am moving to Pierre and I was just wondering what the hunting was like in that part of the state. Do most guys hunt over water or in fields? Just general hunting information like that. Is there a lot of public land around? Any information would be great. Thanks
- Posts: 42
- Joined: Mon Jul 23, 2012 11:22 am
- Location: Fort Wayne, Indiana
- Posts: 14
- Joined: Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:23 am
There are two good things about Pierre.
1) Tons of geese. I mean metric tons. Of geese. Almost a chidt-ton.
2) Your a stone's throw away from Ft. Pierre, which is in the next time zone, which means you can drink until 3am "Pierre" time.
MackieKnife wrote:The moral of the story is...I'm retarded.
go get the bird
- Posts: 3506
- Joined: Tue Oct 18, 2011 1:12 pm
Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest