Any one from South Dakota

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Any one from South Dakota

Postby mallardhunter » Thu Jun 17, 2004 8:22 pm

I am wondering if anyone besides me is from South Dakota? If you are tell me little about your self.
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby mallardhunter » Wed Jul 07, 2004 11:38 am

I live in Aberdeen and hunt ducks and geese all the time. I love hunting ducks over decoys. I have one yellow lab, and might be getting another.
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby Daffy's last quack » Mon Jul 19, 2004 7:34 pm

I live in chico,ca. and have a friend who lives in mobridge, SD. thats ben trying to get me to come out and hunt I hear its great out there for the birds. :smile:
Daffy's last quack
Newb

Postby NESoDak » Sat Jul 24, 2004 9:48 am

Hiya Mallardhunter,

I am east of you in Roberts County. I just came across this sight today as the fever for another season is really starting to build. I hunt Canadas hardest and ducks more casually. Presently I have an American Water Spaniel in the twilight of her career and hope to get another eventually. Pound for pound, I like these tough spaniels ever over labs.

Regards,

Ron
"If you don't think too good ... Don't think too much." Ted Williams
NESoDak
hunter

early goose and duck season

Postby duckbuster » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:59 pm

every one up for early goose?????And ducks are just around the corner. I duno if anyone else has been paying much attention to the duck numbers but they have just errupted.....the land that i hunt the ducks are just insaine right now so i hope that it stays that way.....if ya want to know more bout the hot spots for ducks hit me up.
duckbuster
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting