Ready?

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Ready?

Postby mallardhunter » Sat Aug 14, 2004 8:24 pm

Is everyone ready for to go hunting. Early goose season is very close. I know its getting there, so if anyone has any questions just ask me, I will try to help you as best as i can.
Keep working millions on welfare depend on you!!!
If hunting is a sport I am the M.V.P.
www.goosehuntingchat.com
www.nodakoutdoors.com
mallardhunter
hunter

Postby NESoDak » Sun Aug 15, 2004 11:29 am

I am afraid I am as ready as I am gonna be. Have some new dekes to pick up. A couple new calls should be ready as well. Early season geese is only 15 days out and I am chomping at the bit. Been practicing calling since late March and should at least not make a fool of myself. Wheat fields are being harvested and I just bought a pick-up for toting decoys and such. Heck, a hunting partner just got season long permission from one of the biggest farmers in the area and that fine gentleman is twisting the arms of a couple neighbors to let us hunt thier land as well. Things are sure looking good. Perhaps the only thing left is to get a second and louder alarm clock for that insanely early wake up call.
"If you don't think too good ... Don't think too much." Ted Williams
NESoDak
hunter

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting