This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

Postby recker » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:07 am

I always thought if you had a good thing you dont broadcast it to the world to see.That is what i have always done with south dakota.

I would have to say I am having the time of my life up in South Dakota now! The waterfowl hunting is outstanding. I haven't every really been able to shoot a great deal of geese and my hunting partners and I shot 14 in 5 days. Then this weekend duck hunting was UNREAL. We limited out with 7 guys in 2 hrs on opener. Then today only another guy and I went out and shot one under our limit. The bag was a variety of ducks (mallard, wood duck, pintail, wigeon, blue-wing, green-wing, and shoveler) Also we were lucky enough to get a banded mallard today. I don't think I will ever come back to IA! Bird will be posting some pics soon!

You have to get through the bad days of hunting, to get to the good ones!

Deer Catcher

I agree with LakerWaterfowler, I have never had as much fun as we did yesterday shooting all those ducks. After hunting up here, I don't want to come back to IA either.

All of Gods Creatures have their place........Right next to the potatos and gravy

Kinda looks like F Troop to me !

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:44 am

Where did you find these posts at.
State Moderator

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting