iowa

This forum is for those who enjoy South Dakota duck hunting. And from spring Snow goose hunting and the Pheasant hunting in the #1 Pheasant state in the US.

Moderator: sdgr8wthnter

iowa

Postby recker » Tue Sep 27, 2005 5:07 am

I always thought if you had a good thing you dont broadcast it to the world to see.That is what i have always done with south dakota.

LakerWaterfowler

I would have to say I am having the time of my life up in South Dakota now! The waterfowl hunting is outstanding. I haven't every really been able to shoot a great deal of geese and my hunting partners and I shot 14 in 5 days. Then this weekend duck hunting was UNREAL. We limited out with 7 guys in 2 hrs on opener. Then today only another guy and I went out and shot one under our limit. The bag was a variety of ducks (mallard, wood duck, pintail, wigeon, blue-wing, green-wing, and shoveler) Also we were lucky enough to get a banded mallard today. I don't think I will ever come back to IA! Bird will be posting some pics soon!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You have to get through the bad days of hunting, to get to the good ones!

Deer Catcher

I agree with LakerWaterfowler, I have never had as much fun as we did yesterday shooting all those ducks. After hunting up here, I don't want to come back to IA either.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
All of Gods Creatures have their place........Right next to the potatos and gravy

bird

Kinda looks like F Troop to me !
recker
hunter

Postby sdgr8wthnter » Tue Sep 27, 2005 9:44 am

Where did you find these posts at.
sdgr8wthnter
State Moderator

Return to South Dakota Duck Hunting