Old Hickory Lake Duck Hunters

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

Old Hickory Lake Duck Hunters

Postby SLIM » Tue Nov 08, 2005 9:10 am

Hello Fellas,

I am wanting to know if there are any Duck Hunters on here that will be on Old Hickory this season? I would like to talk with you. Take care. Only 18 more days!

Slim
"A good duck call is like a good woman. Happy is the man that finds both on his short stay on Earth."

- "Duck Commander", Phil Robertson -
SLIM
hunter

Postby Lefty » Fri Nov 11, 2005 2:04 pm

Hey Slim i have hunted Old Hickory for about 5 years now and i never got in on it when it was good. But this year we have Blind 0 and that is kinda a big deal because it has been the best blind on the like for the past 20 years. But no blind on Old Hickory lake will kill any duck if we dont get weather up north not even the Corn Hole. Well lets hope we get weather up North and mabey we can have a great year!
Lefty
hunter

Postby SLIM » Mon Nov 14, 2005 8:38 am

Lefty,

Blind zero! No way. Turns out that I will be hunting that blind too. Your right though, Lefty, we need some cold weather up north to push those new ducks further down the flyway into new territory. Nothing better than having a bunch of new ducks come in. You hardly have to call at them because they're coming in the hole no matter what. Brrrrrrrp!

12 days, Burn! I'm out.

- SLIM -
"A good duck call is like a good woman. Happy is the man that finds both on his short stay on Earth."

SLIM
hunter

Postby SLIM » Tue Nov 15, 2005 12:05 pm

10 more days!

SLIM
hunter

Postby Lefty » Thu Nov 17, 2005 1:01 pm

Hey Slim how is the duck population looking on Old Hickory and also have you heard how the ducks are in Ark. like around Parkers Guide Services? Do you know how they are doing this year?
Lefty
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting