1-6 1-7 hunt

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

1-6 1-7 hunt

Postby sc_countryboy26 » Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:32 pm

I am looking for a guide to hunt reelfoot lake on these days, does anybody know a guide that will accomidate 1 hunter for 2 days. Any help will be greatly appreciated.
sc_countryboy26
hunter

Postby Itchy Coyote » Tue Nov 08, 2005 10:12 pm

I have been to reelfoot lake many times. But the frist time I went I used http://www.reelfoot.com/reelfootlakeinn ... ckages.htm Dave will take good care of you. He has blinds on the lake in in freilds. All you have to do is show up. You have to get off the lake by 3:00 pm but you do get to see a lot. He will pick you up at your room, or let you drive to the ramp or pit.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Postby BlueGooseTN » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:55 am

Try Hamiltons Resort. The have the finest blinds on Reelfoot and I think a no duck no pay guarentee(Not 100% on that). Hamiltons is JUST "Duck Hunting ON Reelfoot Lake. If you can try and find mobil guides that have access to fields for afternoon hunts in Lake/Obion County TN (where Reelfoot is located). Fulton County KY, just accross the stateline from Reelfoot,and is were I do most of my hunting from pits, for Canada Geese and Ducks. Reelfoot is still just an awsome place to hunt.

If you need anymore info, I live right here at Reelfoot (Woodland Mills).
Give me a PM.
WPS!
BlueGooseTN
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting