Duck Hunting Forum banner

"Where Ya From"

10K views 46 replies 42 participants last post by  jvTNhunter 
#1 ·
I'm from the Reelfoot Lake Area, Woodland Mills, Obion County. I attend South Fulton High School.

Where about are all of yall Tennesseeans from ?

#2 ·
I'm from Jackson, TN. Now live in Hollow Rock.

Do most of my hunting in Tigret Bottoms and Camden (don't like to admit that too much though). Never have hunted Reelfoot, but plan on it this year. We did a Pro-Drive demo up there a few months ago and I got to see the "Hilton" (Capps blind).

UTG

#7 ·
Nashville, TN - Actually Antioch (L.A. represent!). I hunt Old Hickory Lake and the Forked Deer River bottom in West TN. Usually take one big trip to Arkansas every season, too. 8 days til season!

#19 ·
Just relocated from Greensboro NC, and now live in Knoxville, due to wife getting an awesome job opportunity. Kinda lost in this area and have never moved before, just joined this website and interested in duck hunting opportunities in E. Tenn. Going back to college full time. I love to shoot anykind of duck, but really like the divers.

#24 ·
NashVegas. Been here for 4-5 months. I will hunt or am looking to hunt anywhere I can see birds, call at em' paralyze em', suck em' down a big straw, and fill their azz full of steel shot.

Any invitations to hunt would be greatly accepted!!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.