Who hunts Old Hickory Lake?

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Who hunts Old Hickory Lake?

Postby FreQuinC » Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:59 pm

I have never Waterfowl hunted before. I would love to hunt with someone on Monday and Wednesday mornings. I only have 5 chances to get out there until the season ends.
FreQuinC
Newb

Re: Who hunts Old Hickory Lake?

Postby relocatedduckman » Tue Feb 16, 2010 11:22 am

I primarily hunt OH. Feel free to give me a shout for next season. I'll be out there.
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby mox » Mon Feb 22, 2010 9:39 pm

relocatedduckman wrote:I primarily hunt OH. Feel free to give me a shout for next season. I'll be out there.

Wish I would've known that! I drove at least 100 from Nashville on every hunt this season.
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby relocatedduckman » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:04 am

Man you are always welcome to come hunt. Can't promise birds. But it will be a good time to shoot the breeze and watch the sunrise.
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby mox » Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:26 pm

Right now its in the cards to move south about 30 miles, but I may still be looking for a hunt in this area. I'll definitely be in touch if we're still around next season. :thumbsup:
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby relocatedduckman » Wed Feb 24, 2010 10:54 am

I hunt Cheatham, Old Hickory, Percy Priest, and Woods res. So anytime you wanna get out give me a shout. Always welcome new people to hang out and watch the sunrise with.
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby mox » Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:13 pm

I've got a good friend who lives a couple miles from Cheatham. We killed good numbers of wood duck at a walk in spot there 2 years ago. We're looking to relocate down around the Columbia area this summer so I may have to look in to hunting Woods next season. Do they have a drawing? Permanent blinds?
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Postby relocatedduckman » Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:46 am

Yeah it's a drawing just like the others. I'd tell you to hunt it one year blind hopping b4 you go down there for the drawing. They have alot of crap blinds and a few good ones. Give me a shout b4 you go down. I'll give you a list of a few good ones. Or the ones I'd take if I was down there. Just watch out for MR. Green Jeans. He's a **** down there. Let's just say he will hit anyone for any reason. He is trying to make up the states deficite by just him giving out tickets. So good luck buddy.
relocatedduckman
hunter

Postby jimmyr » Thu Jul 07, 2011 8:53 pm

to:relocatedduckman
I need information on the blind site drawing August the 6th & if vendors are going to be there. I need to know where to register. If you can help me that would be great. I really need the info. Email me please at tammyraby3900@comcast.net. My name is James Raby. I can't find any info on it anywhere.
jimmyr
Newb

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:41 am

jimmyr wrote:to:relocatedduckman
I need information on the blind site drawing August the 6th & if vendors are going to be there. I need to know where to register. If you can help me that would be great. I really need the info. Email me please at tammyraby3900@comcast.net. My name is James Raby. I can't find any info on it anywhere.

Or check the forums. If he's doing you a favor, the least you could do is to check here and not make him have to send out an email.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting