Sparta or Doyle area help finding family

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Sparta or Doyle area help finding family

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sat Mar 27, 2010 5:50 am

I will be in nashville in july and have lost track of my cousins in Doyle and sparta, Hoping to spend a day in the area and see if I can locate them or if they are even still in the area. Anyone live in those towns that has access to a phone book or knows a lot of people there please PM me I would appreciate all the help I can get. :thumbsup: thanks
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Sparta or Doyle area help finding family

Postby Preacher1011 » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Have you tried searching on the internet at all? What about facebook? You might not like facebook, but it sure helps you keep in contact with family and friends.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby waterfowlhunter » Sun Mar 28, 2010 7:43 pm

Preacher1011 wrote:Have you tried searching on the internet at all? What about facebook? You might not like facebook, but it sure helps you keep in contact with family and friends.

myspace, Facebook, internet, All come up with nothing, two of my cousins are female and have probably changed their names (married) by now and I did not know my other cousins last name as he had his fathers name and not the same as the rest of the family if i remember correctly. I am not real sure any of them still live in Tn. The search continues..... :biggrin:
"A free people ought to be armed" George Washington 1790

‘For those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither Liberty nor safety.’ —Ben Franklin.”
waterfowlhunter
Forum & State Moderator

Postby mox » Thu May 27, 2010 6:13 pm

I'm new to Nashville and not familiar with the Sparta/Doyle area but, I was just flipping through some channels and saw Doyle on Nashville Public TV. Seems they've got a right nice museum out there. If you can't find your cousins, go over and talk to the kind folks at the museum, they may know your kin.
C M ducks?
M R not ducks.
O S M R 2 Ducks!
L I B, M R ducks.
---------------------
mox
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting