ReelFootlake

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

ReelFootlake

Postby SHOTOUT17 » Thu Aug 04, 2011 7:59 pm

Hows the huntin at Reelfoot around the 1ts week of december. Huntin Grays camp/lodge and cabins.
SHOTOUT17
hunter

Re: ReelFootlake

Postby possumfoot » Fri Aug 05, 2011 1:51 pm

thats the 2nd opener... most of the birds will be hanging out in the flooded fields... you'll hear alot of shooting about a mile to your west...
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Cootshooter3 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:14 am

You will be hunting M. Greens old spot with Mike F. You should kill a few ducks. Hunting is better around Christmas.
Shriners Helping Kids Defy the Odds
Cootshooter3
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:46 am

mike f??? you mean john F???

if that is indeed where your hunting, and it is likely, take big heavy shells.. and be ready to reach out there..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby Cootshooter3 » Fri Aug 12, 2011 1:22 pm

possumfoot wrote:mike f??? you mean john F???

if that is indeed where your hunting, and it is likely, take big heavy shells.. and be ready to reach out there..

You are right it is John. I had a Brain Fart at that time. I think it is something to do with getting old.
Shriners Helping Kids Defy the Odds
Cootshooter3
hunter

Postby THE NATURAL » Fri Sep 16, 2011 9:58 pm

The two guys that lease out the spot from Jackie Nance are NOT allowing guiding from the blind this year......John Fagan is screwed.......and so is whoever is booked with him. Expect 1-3 ducks per day and John or Randy will kill those.
THE NATURAL
hunter

Postby teamoutlaw » Wed Sep 28, 2011 10:19 pm

we had evan jones's old blind last season and everyday we hunted we killed more then fagan. we didnt hunt everyday but. we could see him on his guided trips, they shot ducks 80yrds plus and sometimes brought 1 or 2 down with 10 guys shooting. I dont care much for him anymore. No matter when you ask him they killed em good the day before or the day you werent there. he made fun of us for using 5 mojos saying it was a circus, used 10 the following day we killed 25 mallards he shot 1. He never said ne thing else to us again. He's not all he is cut out to be. If something happens "the natural" guides also and I know a couple more. Id say you will kill a duck or 2, you will see and experience reelfoot, get a meal, and freeze your ass off in his shotty cabin's. But overall it's hunting, we had good days and bad days. I just dont know where he is going to take you guys now. Hell he may be in the blind we did have. idk. good luck and let us know how it all goes.
teamoutlaw
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting