Breeders

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Breeders

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Oct 29, 2011 1:27 pm

Anybody know of a good German Shorthair breeder in the state? Preferably around Knoxville, but farther would be okay too. We're also looking into labs. It all depends. My dad is wanting one of the two, so I figured I'd get some help looking. :thumbsup:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Breeders

Postby Duckedo » Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:51 pm

I have been looking into dogs as well. I haven't found much I liked in Tn but I am really looking at progundogs.com in Ks. The guys name is Travis Ruff. He seems to have some good dogs. He has labs and German Shorthairs both.
Duckedo
hunter

Postby Itchy Coyote » Tue Nov 01, 2011 10:33 am

I got my lab for Wild Rose Kennels in Ms. My lab was train along side of Drake the DU dog. You can get puppies or finished dog depend on how deep your pocket is. Check them out.

http://uklabs.com/
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:23 am

Do you have any prices Itchy? I don't know if he'll want to drive down there or not, but I'll let him know. Thanks guys. If there's any other places to look into, let me know please.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby HereDuckyDuckyDucky » Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:48 pm

I have a GSP. If you get a GSP and you want to waterfowl and upland hunt it, make sure you get it from a known Versatile breeder. As with anydog, breeding line's are not created equal. Abbe Lane Kennels in Kalamazoo, MI is where i got mine. Great Dogs all around and he has produced more than a few field trial champions. You can google them. I would highly recommend one of their dogs.
They will Ship the dogs anywhere. I know they have shipped them out west. Good luck finding a dog.
HereDuckyDuckyDucky
hunter

Postby Itchy Coyote » Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:04 pm

Preacher1011 wrote:Do you have any prices Itchy? I don't know if he'll want to drive down there or not, but I'll let him know. Thanks guys. If there's any other places to look into, let me know please.

Here is a lick to my web page check out the last pic.

http://www.itchyoutdoors.com/petcenter.html

Here is a lick to Wild Rose.

http://uklabs.com/
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Postby TheFowlLang. » Tue May 22, 2012 4:44 pm

You should check out http://www.ashlandlabradors.net/ .They have English labs great breeder. They are a little stockier than the common american lab. They are not as hyper either. I got a black lab from her last year and she is probably my best friend and a great hunting companion.
IMAG01630001.jpg
TheFowlLang.
Newb

Postby TheFowlLang. » Tue May 22, 2012 4:46 pm

I forgot to tell you they are located in Nashville.
TheFowlLang.
Newb

Postby labman63 » Wed May 23, 2012 3:07 am

John Brocheck in Kinston Tn. He breeds some really nice labs. I have got 3 pups from him and all have been awesome. If you need a number pm me
labman63
hunter

Postby Luladucks1 » Wed May 23, 2012 6:57 am

I know of a litter of black labs coming around the first if June. Out of Grenada,ms. I got a pup from this same breeding last year and she has turned out really good. Pm me for more info.

www.fowl-habit.com
Luladucks1
DHC Sponsor

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting