Youth season 2012

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

Youth season 2012

Postby rhsmith325 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 9:05 pm

I am a youth duck hunter and I don't have anyone to take my duck hunting this duck season. I have not been able to go all season and I would be unbelievably happy if somebody would be nice enough to take me duck hunting youth season in the nashville area.

youth season in reelfoot region is Feb. 11 - 12, 2012
The statewide youth duck season is Feb. 4-5, 2012
NOTE: the reelfoot region can not be hunted during the statewide youth season. That is why it has different dates.
rhsmith325
Newb

Re: Youth season 2012

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jan 18, 2012 10:19 pm

Why just during the youth? I'm sure someone would be happy to take you out right now. Just ask someone. I'd be happy to take a younger person with me and teach them the proper way to do things. I'm sure others would agree. Come on fellas, here's a chance to get a young man involved in your sport and prevent them from being the duck hunter you hate later on.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Youth season 2012

Postby Bump » Tue Jan 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Have any luck finding someone around Nashville to take you? I am about 60mi. west of you, probably too far to travel. Try posting on tnducks.com. There will be more people from your area to see the post if you do.
Bump
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting