Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.
Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR, duckbumm
Anyone have any good hunts in arkansas last season?
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:14 am
No ducks in Arkansas man. They're all over in South Carolina. This forum is about as useful as the Hawaii duck hunting forum.
WoodyWhiffingMG wrote:Bad news new guy, once WTN has accepted you, you are automatically a world renown douche.
- Posts: 13685
- Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2010 1:02 pm
- Location: Western Tunisia
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.
pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
- Posts: 5015
- Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
- Location: making sesbania my bitch
I thought they were all corraled up in West Virginny?
Army Surplus Prostaffer
- Posts: 591
- Joined: Thu Dec 16, 2010 9:51 am
- Location: Evicted from Aintry...
Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest