East Tn early goose opener

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

East Tn early goose opener

Postby monjorrow » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:07 pm

Limited out fairly quick today. Nothing better than hearing that honk honk, boom boom boom.
Image
User avatar
monjorrow
hunter
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Location: Johnson City, Tn


Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Sep 04, 2012 4:53 pm

I got to go dove hunting. No way I was waking up for geese, I was worn out haha. Good pile though.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.


jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?


Image
User avatar
Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby monjorrow » Tue Sep 04, 2012 6:39 pm

I don't really have a good enough field to dove hunt so I stick to the water birds
User avatar
monjorrow
hunter
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Location: Johnson City, Tn

Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby tn_duckman » Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:20 pm

We didnt have as good of luck as you all did this weekend. Ive got some good dove fields if you want to trade out some goose and duck hunts.
tn_duckman
hunter
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Sep 04, 2012 7:16 pm
Location: Johnson City, TN

Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Sep 05, 2012 8:37 pm

monjorrow wrote:I don't really have a good enough field to dove hunt so I stick to the water birds


I go to public fields for the opener. We did pretty good this year, and I saw a guy get arrested. :lol3:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.


jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?


Image
User avatar
Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN

Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby monjorrow » Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:12 pm

I saw a guy get tazed(sp?)/arrested the other night too, it was pretty great lol
User avatar
monjorrow
hunter
 
Posts: 134
Joined: Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:17 pm
Location: Johnson City, Tn

Re: East Tn early goose opener

Postby Preacher1011 » Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:28 pm

monjorrow wrote:I saw a guy get tazed(sp?)/arrested the other night too, it was pretty great lol


What'd your guy do?
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.


jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?


Image
User avatar
Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator
 
Posts: 8448
Joined: Mon Feb 18, 2008 9:14 pm
Location: Knoxville, TN


Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest