Guides near Nashville

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

Guides near Nashville

Postby fred5 » Mon Sep 17, 2012 5:10 pm

Hey guys,
I am new to the site, but not to duck hunting. Have been hunting the Mississippi in MO for many years. My wife has family in Nashville, and I have been suckered into going to see them this year at the end of December. As of now, I cant get out of it (she doesnt seem to care its the last weekend in the middle zone in MO, nor does she care that last weekend is usually the best for putting the smack down on some divers) so I am looking for a guide in the Nashville area. I dont need lodging or anything like that, just looking for a professional with all the equipment (so I dont have to cart my own) and can put me on the ducks. Any help would be appreciated.
fred5
hunter

Re: Guides near Nashville

Postby coachcornbread » Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:29 pm

I doubt if you will find a guide in Nashville. Look west towards Kentucky Lake. Ive heard alot about this guy.

http://www.stevemccadams.com/
shoot em when you see the orange airbrakes!
coachcornbread
hunter

Postby Predhead » Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:32 am

I live just outside Nashville and there just aren't many ducks around well at least enough to justify a guide service. Would probably have a better Canada goose hunt around here, but I still don't know of a guide. Around Reelfoot you will find some guides but you are about 3-4 hours there are a few around Camden that will be around 2 hours away.
Predhead
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Fri Sep 21, 2012 7:10 pm

depending on where at in nashville (brentwood), it is 2 1/2 hours to get to reelfoot lake..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby fred5 » Thu Sep 27, 2012 5:47 pm

Thanks for the info...not looking to drive 3 hours for a morning hunt while the wife sleeps...guess I will just have to miss a weekend.
fred5
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting