looking for people to hunt with near smyrna

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

looking for people to hunt with near smyrna

Postby freeman95 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:47 pm

my name is skyler and i will be moving to smyrna from west tn in august i know about some of the lakes and rivers around the area but have no clue where good/decent place are to duck and goose hunt.. me and family have a lease in missouri but i wot be able to make the drive very often. i would like to meet people to hunt with that are familiar with the area. all of the decoys i own now will be in missouri but i will be willing to buy some decoys if i need to.. im not worried about it bein easy hunts were u drive to blind or whtever hop in and slaughter. i will/like to do scouting and find new spots but dont want to have to drive all over middle tn not knowing about where to look.. i plan on goin up to some of the lakes closer to early goose season and look for geese. like i said it would be great to find people to hunt with bc it can be boring goin by urself but any info on places to look and do some scouting would be great. if anyone has info they would like to share u can call/txt me at 731-608-3188
freeman95
hunter

Re: looking for people to hunt with near smyrna

Postby freeman95 » Thu Jul 11, 2013 9:51 pm

i can also call decent and if someone is willing to let me hunt with them i will be more than happy to take them to missouri when there is room in the pits
freeman95
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting