Duck Hunting Forum banner

looking for Regulations info

1K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  Itchy Coyote 
#1 ·
I am and out of state hunter from Maryland. I have my wifes family down there near Memphis. They love the ducks and geese and have us send them frozen ones down. I was thinking of going down with the family and my buddy and draging the boat and hunting the river.

What is the regs for hunting on the river? Is it allowed for out of state people on a boat? Can I bring out boat down there and use it? Its register in MD.

#2 ·
As long as you have the right hunting lic. you can hunt. I just say you mite want a BIG boat. I some times go out on the river in a 16' with a 40 hp and at times it is all you can do to go up river.

If you like I can put you right on a spot that is in side the city limt and can shoot all day. We put in on what they call Mud Island and then go up to the WOLF RIVER. About 300 yards up the river. Once you are on the wolf I have a few honey holes not far from down town.

Let me know when you come this way and I'll help you out.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.