Great experience at Reelfoot

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby d_hunter12 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 pm

I just wanted to pass along my hunting experience with Curt Chisholm. I have hunting with him 2 weekends this year and I must say that he has went above and beyond to make sure my group had a great hunt. He has a great atmosphere in the blind, fed us really well and kept birds on us most of the day. Our group knocked down probably 60 birds over 2 weekends and we brought out 39 in that time. If we could have shot straighter we would have had more. He's got a great blind in a very good spot. I'm in no way telling everyone to book a hunt with him but if you are looking for a good hunt on Reelfoot Lake I don't think you could go wrong booking a hunt with him. Thanks for reading my post.
d_hunter12
hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Corinth, MS


Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:01 pm

d_hunter12 wrote:I just wanted to pass along my hunting experience with Curt Chisholm. I have hunting with him 2 weekends this year and I must say that he has went above and beyond to make sure my group had a great hunt. He has a great atmosphere in the blind, fed us really well and kept birds on us most of the day. Our group knocked down probably 60 birds over 2 weekends and we brought out 39 in that time. If we could have shot straighter we would have had more. He's got a great blind in a very good spot. I'm in no way telling everyone to book a hunt with him but if you are looking for a good hunt on Reelfoot Lake I don't think you could go wrong booking a hunt with him. Thanks for reading my post.



that name sounds familiar... ain't that the guy that got busted trying to sell the draw blind on craigslist????

and a ten bird a day average..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.


pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
User avatar
possumfoot
hunter
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: making sesbania my bitch

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby d_hunter12 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm

He took the fall for the draw blind. His buddy posted it on Craigslist and on here also. He got his license taken for this year. I know people sell blinds every year, he just happened to get busted for it. He still is a great guide and his blind isn't getting over hunted cause he can't go. Still doesn't change the fact I had a great hunt with him.
d_hunter12
hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Corinth, MS

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby Jcochran88 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Sounds like a great guy to hunt with :sarcmark:
Jcochran88
hunter
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 7:46 pm

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby biscuitsandgravy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:10 pm

39/60..... :clapping:
biscuitsandgravy
hunter
 
Posts: 358
Joined: Sun Nov 13, 2011 12:58 pm
Location: Illinois

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 pm

d_hunter12 wrote:He took the fall for the draw blind. His buddy posted it on Craigslist and on here also. He got his license taken for this year. I know people sell blinds every year, he just happened to get busted for it. He still is a great guide and his blind isn't getting over hunted cause he can't go. Still doesn't change the fact I had a great hunt with him.



i was just asking if that was where i heard the name.. he may be about to get in more trouble because you have to have a lic. to aid in the taking of game..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.


pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
User avatar
possumfoot
hunter
 
Posts: 5237
Joined: Tue Mar 22, 2005 5:13 pm
Location: making sesbania my bitch

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby d_hunter12 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:14 am

Game wardens told him he can still guide
d_hunter12
hunter
 
Posts: 63
Joined: Thu May 16, 2013 12:16 pm
Location: Corinth, MS

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby Reelfoot Duckmen » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:46 pm

thanks D.. it was my pleasure and im not aiding in killin em. i take em out and cook a good meal...the wardens stated in court i am allowed to take my men out there and get them set up. i do not aid in the killing. its the clients that do that. im just trying to make some christmas money for my daughter. ill hunt next year.
Reelfoot Duckmen
Newb
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Aug 13, 2013 7:52 pm


Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest