Great experience at Reelfoot

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby d_hunter12 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 12:39 pm

I just wanted to pass along my hunting experience with Curt Chisholm. I have hunting with him 2 weekends this year and I must say that he has went above and beyond to make sure my group had a great hunt. He has a great atmosphere in the blind, fed us really well and kept birds on us most of the day. Our group knocked down probably 60 birds over 2 weekends and we brought out 39 in that time. If we could have shot straighter we would have had more. He's got a great blind in a very good spot. I'm in no way telling everyone to book a hunt with him but if you are looking for a good hunt on Reelfoot Lake I don't think you could go wrong booking a hunt with him. Thanks for reading my post.
d_hunter12
hunter

Re: Great experience at Reelfoot

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:01 pm

d_hunter12 wrote:I just wanted to pass along my hunting experience with Curt Chisholm. I have hunting with him 2 weekends this year and I must say that he has went above and beyond to make sure my group had a great hunt. He has a great atmosphere in the blind, fed us really well and kept birds on us most of the day. Our group knocked down probably 60 birds over 2 weekends and we brought out 39 in that time. If we could have shot straighter we would have had more. He's got a great blind in a very good spot. I'm in no way telling everyone to book a hunt with him but if you are looking for a good hunt on Reelfoot Lake I don't think you could go wrong booking a hunt with him. Thanks for reading my post.

that name sounds familiar... ain't that the guy that got busted trying to sell the draw blind on craigslist????

and a ten bird a day average..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby d_hunter12 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:13 pm

He took the fall for the draw blind. His buddy posted it on Craigslist and on here also. He got his license taken for this year. I know people sell blinds every year, he just happened to get busted for it. He still is a great guide and his blind isn't getting over hunted cause he can't go. Still doesn't change the fact I had a great hunt with him.
d_hunter12
hunter

Postby Jcochran88 » Sun Dec 08, 2013 7:08 pm

Sounds like a great guy to hunt with :sarcmark:
Jcochran88
hunter

Postby biscuitsandgravy » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:10 pm

39/60..... :clapping:
biscuitsandgravy
hunter

Postby possumfoot » Sun Dec 08, 2013 9:33 pm

d_hunter12 wrote:He took the fall for the draw blind. His buddy posted it on Craigslist and on here also. He got his license taken for this year. I know people sell blinds every year, he just happened to get busted for it. He still is a great guide and his blind isn't getting over hunted cause he can't go. Still doesn't change the fact I had a great hunt with him.

i was just asking if that was where i heard the name.. he may be about to get in more trouble because you have to have a lic. to aid in the taking of game..
WTN10 wrote:He was funny like a Pomeranian getting kicked over a fence.

pgquackstacker wrote:I actually started bringing a gun with me on dates, so I bring the girl's father out to my car and tell him if he tries to cock-block me I'll kill him.
possumfoot
hunter

Postby d_hunter12 » Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:14 am

Game wardens told him he can still guide
d_hunter12
hunter

Postby Reelfoot Duckmen » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:46 pm

thanks D.. it was my pleasure and im not aiding in killin em. i take em out and cook a good meal...the wardens stated in court i am allowed to take my men out there and get them set up. i do not aid in the killing. its the clients that do that. im just trying to make some christmas money for my daughter. ill hunt next year.
Reelfoot Duckmen
Newb

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting