Duck Hunting Forum banner

Leases or hunting 2014-2015 season

6K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  cfaulk33 
#1 ·
Hey all,
New to using the site. I've in west TN looking for a lease or directions to a good reputable guide service that someone has used. May have others to go in on a lease for around 1000-1500 a gun for season. Also wouldn't mind finding a good group of guys to lower the price of filling a guides blind for each of us. Thought about also just booking daily hunts as I will mostly be hunting weekends depending on schedule. It's early but just wondering. Thanks for any help. Have decoys, mojos, possibly a blind if lease worked out. THANKS!!!

#7 ·
yeah tough to find any leases around west tn that arent already full or secretive. The bootheel seems to have some just across the river. I've got some land i hunt already but looking for more so it doesnt get over hunted so if you guys are interested i can give you a shout if i find some if you all want to go in on it and vice versa if you find some.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.