West TN Hunting areas and leases

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

West TN Hunting areas and leases

Postby aroe3 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:04 am

I am a big duck hunter and I am moving to Collierville here in the next couple of weeks and I am looking for some info on some good hunting places and possibly even getting in on a lease with some people. I have all my own gear, not the duck dynasty warrior type of hunter trying to get in one someone's hole, I'll contribute what I can to the group. I would really enjoy being able to get in with some people for this upcoming season on a lease or even if some of you had an open spot for a weekend hunt or two. I'm just trying to meet some other hunters to hunt with since I'll be in the area for years to come. Thanks!
aroe3
Newb

Re: West TN Hunting areas and leases

Postby aroe3 » Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:08 am

I also have a fiance who could help keep your significant others distracted while we hunt :thumbsup:
aroe3
Newb

Postby d_hunter12 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:43 am

Go north to Reelfoot. You can get in with a guide for around $125 per day. Or if you have a boat, go to Arkansas and hunt the Cache river.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
d_hunter12
hunter

Postby Westtennduckhunter » Fri Mar 28, 2014 10:50 am

aroe3 wrote:I am a big duck hunter and I am moving to Collierville here in the next couple of weeks and I am looking for some info on some good hunting places and possibly even getting in on a lease with some people. I have all my own gear, not the duck dynasty warrior type of hunter trying to get in one someone's hole, I'll contribute what I can to the group. I would really enjoy being able to get in with some people for this upcoming season on a lease or even if some of you had an open spot for a weekend hunt or two. I'm just trying to meet some other hunters to hunt with since I'll be in the area for years to come. Thanks!

People hunt the wolf river in that area.

Stay away from Arkansas.
teddysberna wrote:
whistlin_wings wrote:Did you get his autograph?

I thought about getting him to sign my cleavage, but decided against it at the last moment.
Westtennduckhunter
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting