HELP! Barkley

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

HELP! Barkley

Postby oldolt » Thu Nov 22, 2007 6:44 pm

Hey y'all, I am in Tn for Thanksgiving visiting my folks who live in Dover (Stewart County). I live in Oklahoma and have been hunting everyday this season (we opened weeks ago). However, I would love to hunt the TN opener Saturday and Sunday morning. If ANYONE has a blind or a group going to Barkley this weekend and would let an ole Okie in with them it would be MUCH appreciated. My family has been in Stewart Cty for generations, and I haven't started asking around who has a blind that may let me go yet, thought I'd try here as well to cover my bases- I want to hunt! I did not bring my boat with me this trip, but I do have all my stuff including a great spinning wing decoy that I would be happy to bring. I also have my lab with me but do not want to bring him unless somebody needs a dog with them (Meaning that it don't bother me to leave him at the house, but I'll be happy to bring him if needed. If ANYBODY has a spot for me on either day this weekend please e-mail or call me! donpride@mindspring.com or 405-684-0619 anytime. Also, my folks live about a 5 minute drive to the launch at the Barkley River Bottoms so that's why I said hunt there, but I'd be willing to join a group anywhere within an hour or so drive. Thanks y'all.
oldolt
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting