Coming to reelfoot! need help

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

Coming to reelfoot! need help

Postby Team Cypress » Wed Dec 05, 2007 7:31 am

Getting away while our duck season is in the split and we are Hunting with Mike N. at reelfoot and I was wondering if anyone knew somewhere close (if we get done in the morning) where we can go fish, hunt, shoot skeet or do anything else then just sit around to the next morning?

any help would be appreciated

Thanks
Hunter Shaffett
Head Guide
www.cphuntinglodge.com
225-301-7335
Team Cypress
Newb

Postby Weiner, Ark duck Hunting » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:15 am

Around Reelfoot there are plenty of things to do. The crappie fishing there on the lake is the best in my opinion than anywhere else in the state. Even the bass fishing is good(use a weightless white trick worm and throw it around the boat docks). There are plenty of Resorts that offer fishing and skeet shooting around the lake. The Miss. River is 15 minutes away as well. The museum there is very educational and it will tell you the history of the lake.....how it was formed etc. It will also tell you the history of duck hunting there and the Reelfoot Lake style ducks calls and boats. Plenty of history. Bald eagles should be out and flying around also. I promise you will not be bored at all. Don't worry about that. :wink: Good luck!! Wear 'em out!!
Weiner, Ark duck Hunting
hunter

Postby Weiner, Ark duck Hunting » Wed Dec 05, 2007 10:21 am

From looking at your website, you should feel right at home when you get to the "Foot".
Weiner, Ark duck Hunting
hunter

Postby Whatarush » Thu Dec 06, 2007 8:06 am

Nice website. But I didnt see anywhere that it tells where Cypress Point is? :huh: Is it in Florida?
Can't believe how much duckin fun this is!!!
Whatarush
hunter

Postby Weiner, Ark duck Hunting » Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:03 am

Whatarush wrote:Nice website. But I didnt see anywhere that it tells where Cypress Point is? :huh: Is it in Florida?

On the first page it says that it is in North Louisiana 15 minutes from Ferriday, La.
Weiner, Ark duck Hunting
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting