Comin home!

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

Comin home!

Postby SGT. DUCKHUNTER » Tue Dec 11, 2007 12:04 am

Need some help guys! Im in the army and I'm comin home on leave for a couple of weeks, Dec 16-Jan8. Im not lookin to getting in on anyones holes. Just tring to find somewhere to hunt in Middle TN I've hunted percy priest a couple times but have'nt had much luck in the past maybe I'm on the wrong end of the lake. I know where old hickory is but is there any wade in spots? Any advise would be greatly appreciated!
SGT. DUCKHUNTER
Newb

Postby jbhtn » Tue Dec 11, 2007 4:42 pm

Sorry man, there arent any wade in areas on Old Hickory. There are a few areas that you can hunt out of a boat. Go to the TWRA website and see if you can get a map of the blind sites. That will show you the temporary blind sites. If you do have acess to a boat you can hop a blind pretty easily during the week. Good Luck :thumbsup:
jbhtn
hunter

Postby bluemarlin08 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:21 pm

If my blind starts killing anything I would be honored to take you with me, thank you for your service to keep our freedom, you are a hero!
bluemarlin08
hunter

Postby bluemarlin08 » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:23 pm

Hey guys, some of you have some good spots, take this guy hunting, I would be glad to come along and not hunt but cook for you. I will cover all costs.
bluemarlin08
hunter

Postby SGT. DUCKHUNTER » Wed Dec 12, 2007 9:24 pm

Hey BLUEMARLIN I appreciate it! But I know how hard people work to get their spots to hunt. Not to mention those blind draws. Just tryin to find a few general places to wade in or put in a small jon boat. Thanks again :thumbsup:
SGT. DUCKHUNTER
Newb

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting