DOG TRAINERS NEAR MEMPHIS TN.

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

DOG TRAINERS NEAR MEMPHIS TN.

Postby MacMan » Thu Dec 20, 2007 2:16 pm

Looking for a respected dog trainer in the Memphis area.
MacMan
hunter

Postby greenhead11 » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:04 pm

there are several in this area, depends on how far you want to drive. There are good ones in Dyersburg , Jackson, Alamo and others
greenhead11
hunter

Postby MacMan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 5:57 pm

Jaz's first hitch with a trainer was in New Orleans. . . 7 hr drive w/ all the stuff that brings. If I didn't think she had somethin' extra, I wouldn't spend the money - she's a great gun dog already at 14 mos - retrieving tripples when training etc. . . And every bird I've shot this year too; I need to take her to the next level, but I'm not skilled enough and my job right now is not affording me the time to learn with her.
MacMan
hunter

Postby MacMan » Mon Dec 24, 2007 7:00 pm

MacMan wrote:Jaz's first hitch with a trainer was in New Orleans. . . 7 hr drive w/ all the stuff that brings. If I didn't think she had somethin' extra, I wouldn't spend the money - she's a great gun dog already at 14 mos - retrieving tripples when training etc. . . And every bird I've shot this year too; I need to take her to the next level, but I'm not skilled enough and my job right now is not affording me the time to learn with her.

BTW -> I'd be back in New Orleans w/ Andy Fontnote - HOWEVER, he moved to Seattle lock stock and barrel. Sometimes a man has to follow a woman.
MacMan
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting