Lake Guntersville tournament April 18-20th

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Lake Guntersville tournament April 18-20th

Postby TNmatt83 » Wed Mar 19, 2008 9:59 am

Hey I just wanted to tell ya’ll about a fishing tournament on Lake Guntersville, AL on April 18th – 20th. It’s put on by a group called Back 40 Outreach out of Nashville, they’re a group of my friends that started a Christian based organization for men that love to hunt and fish. Last year there were around 20 boats I think and there were even 3 pros that came. The tournament is set up so you can either bring a boat or if you don’t you will get paired up with someone with a boat each session. I like to go without my boat so I can fish with some of the guys who really know what they’re doing and last year I got to fish with one of the pros, David Gnewikow. The cost is $50 if you bring a boat and $100 if you don’t, and that pays for lodging for the weekend, food, and a tournament shirt. If you’re interested, check out their website at http://www.back40outreach.com/ or you can PM me and I’ll get ahold of one of the guys putting it on. I’m not directly affiliated with this group or anything I just think it’s a good thing and wanted to share it with ya’ll. - Matt
TNmatt83
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Mar 20, 2008 9:14 pm

Love to come, but since I'm in college I'm not exactly making the big bucks. Plus an '88 F150 doesn't exactly get the best gas mileage, and I'd be coming from Knoxville.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting