Black Lab looking for home

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

Black Lab looking for home

Postby Black_Lab » Sat May 17, 2008 1:30 pm

Hi guys, I'm sorry if this is not allowed here, but I am desperately seeking a good home for my black lab.

She was bred as a duck hunting dog, although I am not a hunter. She qualified for AKC papers, but we never filed them because we never thought they would be needed. My 2 year old is allergic to her and we can't bring her inside anymore. I want her to have the active life that she deserves and she loves to swim. I thought this might be a good place to find someone that would be able to help me find her a good home.

She is 3 years old and spayed. She has good hips and doesn't show any signs of having problems with them. I can email pictures to anyone that wants to see her or has any questions. I live in the Memphis area, but am willing to meet someone somewhere as long as she gets the life she deserves. There is a chance that I will be taking a job in DC some time after June 10 and may be able to drop her off further east in TN if someone is interested.

If you guys know anyone that might be interested I would really appreciate any help you could give me. She is a good dog and deserves more than we have been able to give her.
Black_Lab
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting