Not much longer.

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Not much longer.

Postby Itchy Coyote » Thu Jul 17, 2008 8:53 am

So you think you are ready to go hunting, but are you?

Have you looked at your decoys? Or are they still where you picked them up and dumped them the last time you were out. If so you need to get them out and check them, clean them and evern paint a few ot them.

What about your boat? Dose it still have last years shells laying arond in the bottom of it? Dose it need a paint job? Did you get around to fixing that leak that by the time you made it back to the boat ramp it had so much water in it, it was hard to get it back on the trailer.

What about your waders? Did you poke a hole in them and lived with it and never got around to patching them or are you going to just get them out and find out that the foot is falling off of them.

What about your gun? O sure you clean it last year and put it up but did you use it or plan on doing anything with it before opening morining.

Now how about your dog? Has he been pinned up and just running around the pin or has he been sitting in the A/C getting fat? Has the wife been feeding him your dinner when you were out later with the boys and now your dog won't even look at you?

These are just a few think we all need to think about and not put it off untill someone ask 'Ha where are going to go in the morining" and you know you are not even ready to go hunting. Come on tell me you thought about some of this and have not yet done anything about it.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

www.itchyoutdoors.com

catch me if you can
Itchy Coyote
State Moderator

Postby BESTES » Fri Jul 18, 2008 3:45 pm

Just received my MPW catalog...Pre-Season has begun!!!!
Brian Estes

My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dog already thinks I am.
BESTES
hunter

Postby duxrus » Fri Jul 18, 2008 4:14 pm

Built 3 new blinds and repaired an old one at camp last weekend....It was a Loooooooong weekend to say the least. Funny how everyone stops at the sight of a woodie flying by or the sound of a goose 10 miles away. I can't wait until November.....
duxrus
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting