Hunting Leases

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Hunting Leases

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:40 pm

Just wondering if anybody knew about any deer hunting leases in Middle or East Tennessee. I've googled hunting leases in TN and have basically come up with a blank. If someone knows something that's under 500, or know a farmer that might let me hunt for free could you let me know? Thanks.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jul 26, 2008 9:55 pm

Nevermind fellas. A guy that works with me in the archery dept. at Gander Mtn. got me a sweet deal on 1300 acres in Macon County. 250 bucks for a year and I can hunt whatever I want. It's in Unit L so I get 3 does a day for every season and during arch season I get one turkey either sex.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Re: Hunting Leases

Postby wes88 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:03 pm

Preacher1011 wrote:Just wondering if anybody knew about any deer hunting leases in Middle or East Tennessee. I've googled hunting leases in TN and have basically come up with a blank. If someone knows something that's under 500, or know a farmer that might let me hunt for free could you let me know? Thanks.

hey my name is wes and i live in kingsport tn. and was wondering if you could help me out with a hunting lease. i see you were able to find one and i've been searching all over with no luck at all. if you could please get back with me. Thank you
wes88
Newb

Postby Preacher1011 » Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:54 pm

Sorry wes, the one I'm on is full. There were 30 people allowed, but the guy doing the leasing promised a guy a spot and the land owner accepted one more. I found my lease through a guy I work with at Gander Mtn. You might take a flyer with your name, address and phone number into Gander and put it on the board when you walk in the door. That might get something going. I'll keep an ear out for you at work though. :thumbsup:

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting