redwoodduck hunter

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

redwoodduck hunter

Postby kaiser » Thu Sep 04, 2008 10:16 am

the blind is down from 231 bridge do you know anything about it any woodies on old hickory ?????
kaiser
Newb

Postby redwoodduck » Thu Sep 04, 2008 8:30 pm

i have blind 15 back in the same pocket. i have seen woodduck boxes back in there, but haven't been up there since early august. looks good up there we have alot of work to do to ours. what shape is your blind in?
THERES NOTHING HERE, BUT A BRUNCH OF EMPTY SHELLS
redwoodduck
hunter

Postby kaiser » Fri Sep 05, 2008 4:34 pm

redwoodduck hunter the blind is in pretty=good shape from what i hear do you live in that are?????is 15 a food plot blind????
kaiser
Newb

Postby redwoodduck » Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:13 pm

live in mt juilet, 15 is all the way in back of a long slough. nothing but water and lots of trees. its going to be a halfway good blind if i get the decoy spread the way the ducks want it. if they see the ducks they'll have to make there minds up pretty quick if they want to land. a couple hail calls is all i plan on doing. is your blind in the corn field or is it on the back side of the corn? we'll be out there working on our blind mid oct. i'll let u know when maybe later on we get our two groups together one day and whackem and shackem
THERES NOTHING HERE, BUT A BRUNCH OF EMPTY SHELLS
redwoodduck
hunter

redwoodduck

Postby kaiser » Sat Sep 06, 2008 4:17 pm

going down this week-in for early woodduck and to work on the blind first opening past12 the blind is in there. dont know about the corn field .
kaiser
Newb

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting