moving to Jackson on Recruiting orders and i have ?????'s

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

moving to Jackson on Recruiting orders and i have ?????'s

Postby duck slayR » Sun Dec 14, 2008 12:03 pm

hey floks just thought i would stop in and say hello and see what kind of info i could get on the birds in and or around jackson not trying to take anyones honey hole just a service member looking for some info on the area my family and i are origionaly from Al but have been stationed in Norfolk Va. for 5 yrs and let me tell ya its been a blast shootin brids up here and i hoe its the same way in Jackson i hope to meet some of you i was very involved with teh VAWFA and local DU chapter here in Va and would love to do the same in Jacskon any inf would be great and i'll see yall around the New Year tie frame. thanks in advance!

Matt
here they come boys start callin'..................wait....SHOOT it's just seagulls!
duck slayR
Suzie Spoonbill Slayer

Postby cuppedup50 » Sun Dec 14, 2008 4:40 pm

get on twra's website and check up on some of the wmas around here there are maps and things of that sort on there. this should help. i believe my brother was stationed in norfolk, va for a year it was either there or yorktown i cant remember right off hand. welcome to tn. i think twra's w/s is tnwildlife.org but not sure.
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting