Looking for a duck hunting partner to hunt s. e. ark with me

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Looking for a duck hunting partner to hunt s. e. ark with me

Postby Slick Rick » Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:56 pm

Posted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 5:01 pm Post subject:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey Guys,

I am looking for a partner who can hunt ducks in south east ark. with me. I have a boat, decoys, everything but someone financially able to pay his way, set out decoys and help with all the work. I hunt public land that is located on a remote section of water. A 20 mile boat ride is sometimes necessary to get there. I stay 2-3 days at a time in a hotel at a marina. I lost my hunting partner due to his alcohol dependence.....................he is in jail. I am looking forward to hammering them again this year. I hunted this spot 22 times last year and killed 20 limits............outstanding hunts.
I live in Memphis,Tn and travel 165 miles one way. If you can stand the temp, boat rides, hunting in chest waders............then we need to talk ducks!
I am 51.

I will list a phone number later.

Thanks,

Rick
Slick Rick
Newb

reply to hunting partner

Postby captainmax » Sat Dec 20, 2008 9:42 pm

Hey how are you? I live in middle TN, I was just wonderin how often that you hunt? I'm interested in hunting in that area!! Thanks alot?
A bad day in the blind sure beats a good day at the office!!!
captainmax
hunter

Postby dk taxi » Sat Dec 20, 2008 10:49 pm

hi man , look no further for a partner, been wanting to go to se ark. for quite some time now. we have been hunting ne ark. for 10 years and want to go south bad. i am fully equipt with everything, dont need anything but what time to go. im coming out to ark. january 8-11. what kind of hunting are we talking about,timber , feilds ect. pm me and we can talk or exchange numbers to where we might be able to work out some details :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
dk taxi
hunter

Hunting

Postby bluemarlin08 » Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:08 pm

sent you a pm
bluemarlin08
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting