To Tennessee for X-mas

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

To Tennessee for X-mas

Postby kiefer23 » Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:47 pm

I am headed to Dyersburg for Christmas, and my family was supposed to be setting me up with a few people to hunt with. Unfortunaty, grandma is not the most avid hunter. :huh: She knows a few people who have grandkids, but no one has stepped up as of yet. I hunt in Texas, and have always heard of the great duck hunting in Tennessee. I have been hunting since I can remember, and would like to get the opportunity to shoot a few ducks while I am there for Christmas. If anyone knows a good guide in the Dyersburg area that would be great. Or if anyone is willing to me sit in with them, I would be forever in your debt. I will be there all next week, any day will work. :help: Thanks for the help in advance.
Are your waders wet...I think my waders are wet.
kiefer23
hunter

Postby TNTimber » Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:31 pm

Im from newbern which is not too far from dyersburg. If and when we get some ducks around here id be willing to hook you up with a timber hunt..right now the ducks are few and far between but if we get them while you're here id be willing to take you...or you can call some guides up on reelfoot and they might have an opening
TNTimber
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Fri Dec 19, 2008 10:32 pm

i can vouch for TNTimber i hunt with him a lot and when that timber hole gets hot it makes for some good shootin.
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Sat Dec 20, 2008 11:23 am

kiefer yall been killin any in tx so far this year?
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting