am i out of luck

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, Itchy Coyote, duck slayR

am i out of luck

Postby waterdogguy » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:50 pm

hey guys i am new to the site and duck hunting i live in the kinsport area just moved from knoxville. from what i have read duck hunting here is bad. this is something i would love to get into with some guidance and suggestions. where would i start on places to hunt. i have a boat and trained dog just need some advice on where to hunt. If anyone in this area knows of guide or would consider helping me get started i am definetly willing to pay to learn. thanks for any help
waterdogguy
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 3:43 pm

welcome to DHC. really if ur a duck hunter u're livin on the wrong side of the state. i think kingsport is on the east side aint it? if you wanna kill a few the west side is the place to be...i guess i'm just lucky livin bout 10 miles from the miss river. but just find some buddies that duck hunt and go as much as you can..u'll learn as you go more cause you cant kill em at the house..good luck.
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Dec 30, 2008 10:15 pm

Welcome to the site. I'm in Knoxville and didn't know duck hunting could get any worse than here. If you did good here you must have really found you a honey hole.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting