Getting Drawn

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Getting Drawn

Postby Preacher1011 » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:36 pm

How hard is it to get drawn for a blind out on Reelfoot or Bogata (sp?)? I was thinking of putting in for them next year since it's free with my sportsmans license, but don't want to waste a trip down there to have to drive all the way back here empty handed.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby TennesseeNW » Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:12 pm

Everyone and their momma shows up for the Reelfoot drawing. And if you go there, you'd better know the good blinds to pick if you did get drawn. I don't there is a drawing for Bogota, this year it was first come daily. There are other drawing such as Tigrett(sp?), Gooch, and Big Sandy.
Can't kill em on the couch.
TennesseeNW
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Mon Jan 12, 2009 6:04 pm

yea there is a lotta people at teh RF drawing. r u talking bout gettin drawn for the whole year like driving from knoxvegas every weekend to come over here and duck hunt?
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 11:37 pm

I wouldn't come every weekend, but would come two or three times probably. Duck hunting here is kinda awful. I guess I'll pass on the drawing because I have no clue where to go. I'd almost be willing to bet that any blind there would be better than here though.
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby cuppedup50 » Wed Jan 21, 2009 10:04 pm

u're probably right there, but if i didnt have atleast 6 or 7 people with me i wouldnt bother with reelfoot, cause there is a BUNCHA people that show up to that one.
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting