Union City..

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, duckbumm, duck slayR, Itchy Coyote

Union City..

Postby BlueGooseTN » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:25 am

Anyone noiticed all the snows just outside of town? Stopped by yesturday for a nice photo session.
WPS!
BlueGooseTN
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 3:18 pm

We miracled some snow up my way too. How, I don't know, wasn't even supposed to be here. Everything usually bounces off the mountains or gets sucked up by the plateau. I woke up to about 2 inches today and now it's nearly all melted. My classes got canceled tonight though. :biggrin: They're expected some more snow tonight and it's going to get down to 27 so I suspect I'll have another day off. :yes:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Postby BlueGooseTN » Mon Feb 02, 2009 5:56 pm

I was kind of talking about the 7,000 snow geese, and the 1,500 Specks on ******** ****** Rd., Not to mention the countless flocks of Specks that have been flying over Fulton for the past week. How about all the local on the Good Year pond.. Wish I new some land owners near UC, but hey when classes get canceled I'm all for it. Last week I couldn't get out of my driveway to even drive to UT-Martin.
WPS!
BlueGooseTN
hunter

Postby cuppedup50 » Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:03 pm

yea i was suprised they still had classes...evidently hell has to freeze over for class to get cancelled up there from what i hear. yea i've seen a buncha snows around dburg as well.
cut em.
cuppedup50
hunter

Postby TennesseeNW » Tue Feb 03, 2009 7:26 pm

BlueGooseTN wrote:I was kind of talking about the 7,000 snow geese, and the 1,500 Specks on ******** ****** Rd., Not to mention the countless flocks of Specks that have been flying over Fulton for the past week. How about all the local on the Good Year pond.. Wish I new some land owners near UC, but hey when classes get canceled I'm all for it. Last week I couldn't get out of my driveway to even drive to UT-Martin.

There are a lot in the area. My friend did pretty good last weekend on the other side of long point. Clark Akers and the Crockett bottom area are holding good numbers. I've also heard the same thing about the Goodyear pond. There are some holding the ponds in between Martin and UC.
Can't kill em on the couch.
TennesseeNW
hunter

Postby BlueGooseTN » Wed Feb 04, 2009 11:10 am

This is the first year that I can remember that there are killable numbers using the area's around Kenton, Union City, and Rives plus there is about another 4-5,000 staying near Fulton/South Fulton. We have even killed a few while hunting the local geese throughout the season near Fulton.

Long Point will be good this year... it always is! :thumbsup:
WPS!
BlueGooseTN
hunter

Postby Preacher1011 » Wed Feb 04, 2009 2:33 pm

BlueGooseTN wrote:I was kind of talking about the 7,000 snow geese, and the 1,500 Specks on ******** ****** Rd., Not to mention the countless flocks of Specks that have been flying over Fulton for the past week. How about all the local on the Good Year pond.. Wish I new some land owners near UC, but hey when classes get canceled I'm all for it. Last week I couldn't get out of my driveway to even drive to UT-Martin.

Thanks for making me feel like an idiot. :rofl:
Locked&Loaded wrote: I got out shot by a 13 yeard old girl.

jrockncash wrote:Is that mask only for ghosts or can fat guys with little weiners use it too?

Preacher1011
Forum & State Moderator

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting