Pro-Staff/ internship?

Talk about Tennessee duck hunting if you enjoy the outdoors.

Moderators: Preacher1011, Itchy Coyote, duckbumm, duck slayR

Pro-Staff/ internship?

Postby BigRig3815 » Tue Feb 03, 2009 8:45 pm

i am a 20 yr old student at UT Martin and am majoring in Ag Business. I have been an outdoorsman my entire life and have recently started filming and making videos. I have done some work with a major deer and turkey preserve used for an outfitting company and TV show. I am a hardcore waterfowler and want to make chasing waterfowl my career. I am looking for a pro staff or possibly an internship to keep me headed in the hunting industry direction. ALL HELP IS GREATLY APPRECIATED!

PM me if u have any specific questions
BigRig3815
Newb

Postby BlueGooseTN » Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:47 pm

Hey I'm an Agriculture Business Major at UTM too. We might be in one of the same classes?

Have you tried making a full length hunting video? Like maybe all waterfowl? Find a company, brand, or product that truly improves your hunting, and that you use on every hunt, and feature it in your video. Maybe you can obtain a few sponsorships (the product) to help you along the way.

Great video idea (IMP) Look at all the guys and gals, us included, that go to UTM who are "hardcore waterfowlers", make a video about the heritage, history, and college waterfowlers in Northwest Tennessee.

Hope that helps!

Hang Em' Low!
WPS!
BlueGooseTN
hunter

Return to Tennessee Duck Hunting